Opportunities for swimming and aquatics programming abound at the Deer Lake Athletic Club. Whether using one or all three of our pools, we promise a great aquatic experience. Our program offers swimming lessons, the Dolphin Swim Team, water exercise classes and independent lap swimming. Our beautiful Glass House will make you feel cozy in the winter and enjoy the sunshine with our retractable roof in the summer. Our indoor soft water pool is at 85 degrees to keep our children’s lessons warm and happy. The zero entry outdoor pool is perfect for toddlers to walk in and be comfortable. Kids of all ages enjoy our slide and umbrella spray fountain in our outdoor pool.
Glass House Pool
Monday thru Friday 6:00 AM to 1:00 PM & 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Summer Hours Mon-Fri 6:00 AM to 8:oo PM, Sat and Sun 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Indoor Soft Water Pool
Monday thru Friday 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
• Lap swimming available at all scheduled hours either in Glass House or soft water pool
• Wristband required for all glass house pool entries. This includes people who are observing.
• Street shoes are not allowed on the pool deck. This is a health department regulation designed to keep all of us healthy.
• Showers are required before entering the pool. Required by Michigan State Law.
• Open wounds or infectious conditions are not permitted in the pool.
• Pool equipment belonging to DLAC such as kickboards, diving rings, noodles, etc. are subject to swim class priority.
• Slide hours and outdoor pool hours may vary due to weather and volume in the pool.
• Children that are NOT YET POTTY TRAINED are required to wear swim diapers in the pools, we hve them for sale at the front desk for $2.
• Please check in at the Front Desk to receive a wristband before coming to class.
Non-participants must also check in at the Front Desk for wristbands.
• Please check in at the Front Desk to receive a wristband before coming to practice.
• Please bring a bottle of water to class.