A date may be held for 10 days without a deposit. A deposit of $800 for the Poolside room or $200.00 for Bullwinkles Courtside or Dining Room must be received within the allotted 10 day period to retain this reservation. This deposit will be applied to your final bill.
SATURDAY ROOM CHARGE
Poolside room rental 6:00pm – 12:00am $500.00
Courtside room rental 6:00pm – 12:00am $200.00
Bullwinkles 6:00pm – 12:00am $100.00
SUNDAY thru FRIDAY ROOM CHARGE
Poolside rental other items $200.00
Courtside rental other times $150.00
Bullwinkles other times $100.00
Room Only Rental (Poolside) $1000.00
Room Only Rental (Courtside) $400.00
1) Please note that if you split your entree choice there will be a $1.00 per person charge.
2) The room charge includes all linens, room set-up and clean-up, available equipment, waitstaff, barstaff, table skirting, cake cutting, beveled mirrors, votive holders and brandy snifters.
3) Outside food or beverages may not be brought onto the premises with the exception of bakery cakes for special events.
4) Groups requesting tax exemption must provide the tax exempt number prior to the scheduled function.
5) Payment is based on your guaranteed number of guests given to the Deer Lake Banquet Director ten working days prior to the scheduled event. Payment is due five working days prior to the function. We will charge for the guaranteed number or the number served, whichever is greater. We accept cashiers or certified checks, cash, or money orders. No personal or out of state checks will be accepted.
6) All food and beverage prices are subject to 6% Michigan Sales tax and 18% service charge.
7) Acceptance of this reservation does not guarantee a current price quotation as prices are subject to change.
8) This is a Smoke-Free Environment.
9) Final count of guests is due 10 days before function.
10) You must contact us with your menu choice 14 working days prior to your function.
11) Deer Lake will prepare 5% above your guaranteed number of guests.
12) Contracted services are subject to management approval.
13) The performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Deer Lake Banquet Center to complete the same, and is subject to disputes or strikes, accidents, government requisitions upon travel, transportation, foods, beverages, or supplies, and other cause whether enumerated herein or not, beyond control of management preventing or interfering with performance. In no event shall Deer Lake Banquet Center be liable for the loss or profit for similar or dissimilar collateral or consequential damages whether based on breach of contract, warranty, or otherwise.
14) Deer Lake Banquet Center is not responsible for any personal or rented items left at the closing of your function.
Payment is based on your guaranteed number of guests given to Deer Lake Banquet Center ten days prior to scheduled event, and is due five days prior to this function. We accept Cashiers Checks, Cash or Money Orders for payment.
Cancellation Policy & Refund Procedure
The guest agrees to notify Deer Lake Banquet Facility IN WRITING to cancel this contract. The client assumes responsibility for, and will make payment for 50% of the total revenue estimated if contract is canceled within 90 days prior to the scheduled event. If written notice of cancellation is received outside of 90 days prior to function, one half of the deposit will be refunded. If the reserved date is not re-booked, the deposit will be forfeited.
|Bullwinkles Floor Plan||Courtside Room Floor Plan||Pool Side Room Floor Plan|